Much of the programming, resources and services offered by TiLab continue. While we have suspended in-person tours temporarily, we continue to provide assistance and information virtually.
The TiLab team is committed to keeping our members, staff, and community healthy. We ask that you do your part to help and follow a few simple guidelines for safe operations.
COVID-19 Guidelines Heading link
Information for Tenants and Affiliates Heading link
- TiLab remains open to tenants and affiliates with key card access.
- To help keep our members safe, no public or visitor access is permitted at this time. Please plan to have all meetings with non-tenants virtually.
- Staff members are working out of TiLab, but with limited hours.
- Face coverings are required at all times on university property and in university buildings. Anyone not wearing a mask will be asked to wear one or asked to leave the premises.
- Lab space will be limited to one person per bench top.
- Shared conference rooms and co-working space remain available to tenants and affiliates, but general guidance on social distancing should be observed.
- Surfaces in common areas will be cleaned daily. Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided in the common areas for general use.
Please contact email@example.com with questions or concerns. We appreciate your patience and assistance during these unprecedented times.